Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Great Debate: Ass vs. Boobs




This is officially the first of many “great debates” , where I present two sides of a topic and provide my opinion, and I couldn’t think of a better topic to discuss first.  Tits vs. ass, boobies or booties, rib cushions vs. The Spank Bank (despite popular belief that is not another term for the “highlight reel”).  Every guy likes both, but every guy also has a preference.  You can ask a man whether he likes ass or boobs more and I doubt he’ll have to even think about his answer.  In a perfect world, every girl would be blessed with both, but this is far from a perfect world.  So that leaves us, as men, to have to decide which one we prefer. 

Boobs are great.  They come in all different shapes and sizes which makes each pair unique, similar to a fingerprint (I’m convinced that no two pairs of boobs are perfectly identical…this rule may or may not apply to identical twins…if a pair of identical twins are reading this please feel free to enlighten us).  There’s small boobs, big boobs, saggy boobs, perky boobs, I think you get the idea.  Unfortunately, the only way to do anything about boobs you don’t like is a fairly expensive procedure, although I fully support women who make the investment.  If I ever become rich and married and my wife asks for boobs, who am I to say no?

My problem with boobs though is that they can be deceiving.  Girls without boobs tend to do many different things to enhance what isn’t there, and its false advertisement (kind of like wearing 12 pounds of makeup )They spend extra money on special bras and they go from paper flat to Pamela Anderson(okay maybe not pam Anderson).   Once you get down to business though, that’s going to reveal itself.  To be fair, you don’t see guys walking around with cucumbers in their pants do you?


A nice ass is a beautiful thing, and like the picture above suggests, it is god’s way of making up for a lack of boobs.  Nice asses are everywhere too, especially in rap videos.  Even women who aren’t blessed with some junk in the trunk, can work on it by performing various exercises (hint: if you were not blessed, start doing some squats). 

The best part about an ass is that you can look at it and she’d never know (unless of course you’ve been staring for a while because she’s bound to turn around at some point).  An ass will never deceive you either.  I may or not be wrong about this, but you can’t really fake a nice ass, although black stretchy pants always help.

Also keep in mind, people use the term “getting ass” but I’ve never heard someone say they were getting tit.

Overall I’m going to have to go with BUTT as my preference.  With all the deception that comes with some boobs, I prefer to keep shit real.

-Party Pump

21 comments:

  1. You cant put your dick inside a girls tits, but you can put it inside her ass, thats why I vote ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASS FTW
    they are both equally great to look at if they are nice, but what it comes down to is your use for them.
    Tits are great dont get me wrong, but theres
    only so much enjoyment you can receive from them while playing with them.
    But lets face it guys love tearing it up from behind and much ass girls love receiveing it. So if a girl has a fatty you can plow away with a nice pillow comforting each pelvic thrust, but if shes got a flatty expect waking up with a bruised pelvic region.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i for 1 am the exception with a pair of identical twins, just ask my plastic surgeon.
    thanks Dr. C

    xoxo
    GOSSIPGIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we would love to hear what the members of guychat 4.0 have to say about this. So, what is it men? ass or titties?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayo party pump br0.. how u feel about ass implants cuz sumtime dat jUnk in da trUnk aint real bro ya no? on some nicki minaj shit daaamnn that bitch is FINE.

    trUst0ry 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. personally, im a naturalist, you should be happy with what mother nature gives you. i never played with fake tits but that's ok because im fine with small tits. besides anything more than a handful is just a waste.

    hey GOSSIP GIRL! im sure those fake tits of yours suit your fake personality just fine!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wise man once said "It's no mystery that 'The Ass' is 'Titties' greatest enemy."-Kenny "Fuckin" Powers. Now as a man who once heavily favored a nice rack, I must say, in recent years I have converted to an ass man. Don't get me wrong here, tittes are great, there's no question about that, however there's somethin about a nice fat round ass that gets me all warm inside. There's nothing better than when a girl is walking in front of me while wearing God's gift to the 20 something-year-old man, "black stretchy pants" and shes got some extra shake on that rump. Well that's my take on the subject.

    Sincerely,
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Cookie Monster

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel all u niqqas on yo opinions.. but on the reall whoo need to pik ASS or TIITTS wen u cen have dem both!!! i like my girll thiccckk wit some bigggggg assssssssssss and some double fukqin Ds.... and if u g0t 2 go pay 2 get dem done.. then GOD bless u Gossip Girl. but on da real ma dick has been in more asses then youve eva party "pumped" an underdevelped pre teeen titttty!

    so keep it real my niqqaz t & a fo liiife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your offensive grammar tells me two things
    a) your black
    b) all the girls you stuck your penis in probably had an IQ lower than your age

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ass allllll day! Yankees how ya dooooooin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an ass man and always will be an ass man except when you get shitdick after putting in the ass then I turned to tits for a few months but like you said they were deceiving, did nothing for me so now im back in the ass mode with just a few exceptions. One being nomore shitdick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm i think it unanimous. ASS wins .. juss sayen

    ReplyDelete
  13. kitty cat want butt. meow

    ReplyDelete
  14. more than a handful is NOT just a waste. nice big boobs make every body look sexier.
    and they also provide a place to stare while she's talking if she's an eyesore.

    ReplyDelete
  15. imma represent most latinos here and go with ass cuz thats how i was raised .......culo is wats good

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.lovemybubbles.com/land-padded-panties.shtml
    http://www.feelfoxy.com/
    http://www.lovemybubbles.com/land-butt-pads.shtml

    Girls can fake butts too! check out the links if you don't believe me, or don't have a butt haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. boobs...you can bang em all you want without the need of a condom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So for those Ladies who are looking for an excellent selection of panties, shapers, bras, tights or other types of bodyshapers; I would definitely recommend them to buy online from LoveMyBubbles.com! as they will not be disappointed with the selection they have to offer at their online store.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love asses you can squeeze them, finger them and fuck girls hard from that end also.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love fucking a woman in her pussy from behind but also in her asshole. As long as she also has a set of 34Cs all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love a nice ass, but my beer belly is getting big and I am finding it harder to fuck women from behind. These days, I often have women suck me or give me a hand job.

    ReplyDelete