Sunday, January 30, 2011

Who Would You Rather?


The esteemed gentleman here at Guy Talk are all about touching upon the hard hitting issues that other blogs are just too tame to discuss. We like to think outside the box and talk about the things most people are thinking about but don't have the testicular fortitude to say. So enough with the foreplay, let's get down to brass tacks. The Golden Girls was a popular sitcom in the late 80's that was probably entertaining, but I wouldn't know. I myself, like the majority of the viewing public, was too busy trying to figure out which one I'd rather sleep with. With such a breathtaking group of old broads it is tough to narrow it down to just one. Not to worry though, that's why I'm here. Now I know you might be saying, but Smoove this is a no-brainer, Blanche is the obvious choice. To which my reply would be not so fast my friend. Yes she was the youngest and probably best looking out of the group, but that alone doesn't get you into these pants. She was breaking hearts and hips all throughout the Florida retirement community. I'd prefer to not take a chance of catching herpes or crabs or typhoid fever or whatever other Oregon Trail diseases she has. Next up would be the sweet and lovable Betty White. Now I'll admit this was a tough decision because I do like a gal that can make me laugh. In the end though, I need someone who is smart enough to hold an intelligent conversation with. After all I'm not just a piece of meat here for your sexual satisfaction. We keep the train moving with the oldest member in the show whose name I come to find out is Sophia after a quick Wikipedia search. It doesnt matter though because she's just too old and that would be gross. That leaves me Bea Arthur to bump uglies with and I could not be happier with this selection. She could really set me straight with her stern, dominatrix-like demeanor. She definitely looks like one of those girls that developed early and had tits by 5th grade and ended up banging the varsity quarterback by the time she was in junior high. She has so many years of experience and wisdom I would just be laying there like the karate kid willing to learn any sexual lesson Mr. Miyagi has to teach me. I would probably exit the whole endeavor as a better man and human being in general. So there you have it, Bea Arthur is the final decision for me. But which Golden Girl would you rather bang? I'm curious to see what our faithful following has to say about the issue. Make sure to place your vote in the poll and sound off in the comments!

Smoove    

8 comments:

  1. As a married man and Christian I was appalled by this post. The idea of engaging in coitus with 4 women that you dont even know, let alone are married to is disgusting. The Image of manipulating the clitorises of these dignified women is something I simply cannot handle. To even imagine sipping on the forbidden nectar of their lady parts makes question my place in heaven. I refuse to play this game, and I beg all of you to do the same.

    "And the Lord was with Judah; and He drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but He could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." Judges 1:19

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! realllyyyyyy, though????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think Betty White is the obvious choice for a whole list reasons, not the least of which is the fact that she is the only one who isnt dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dick Macabee, so you're saying you'd fuck Bea Arthur? Nice..me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I wouldn't even contemplate having intercourse with any woman other than my wife, whether it's Bea Arthur or Natalie Portman. Jon, you are sick in the head and in the soul, perhaps you need a higher power in your life than sex and drugs and swearing.

    “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. this guy Richard reminded of something. You have to checkout this website called christwire.org. it is an ultra-rightwing conservative blog, which is unintentionally hysterical. There is one article where the author accuses the Golden Girls of turning a whole generation (that being you guys guytalk4.0 (Gen X Represent)) of young men gay. Too funny, and to top it all off the author looks like Dorothy's Ex-Husband Stan

    ReplyDelete
  7. "She was breaking hearts and hips all throughout the Florida retirement community. I'd prefer to not take a chance of catching herpes or crabs or typhoid fever or whatever other Oregon Trail diseases she has." lolercoaster!

    fuck it, ill take my chances with Blanche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty White and B arthur have no teeth so u know wat that means fellows....lol oh yea nice and smooth lol......

    ReplyDelete