Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Too Much!

Looking out of my window a few minutes ago, I had an epiphany. I suppose you can call it a profound understanding or an enlightened moment. The snow is falling rather hard and it's been snowing on and off quite frequently in this area over the past month. What's the point? The point is that, snow, something I've loved and looked forward to seeing my entire life, is now my worst enemy. I DESPISE the snow at this very moment. Why? I despise the snow for two reasons. One: I just leased a new black car and the salt from the roads makes my beautiful bitch Mila (I nicknamed my car Mila Kunis aka The Black Swan) look like shit! Two: There is just too much snow as of late... I'm tired of it. The main point of this post is that too much of something, no matter how much you once enjoyed it, is BAD. Too much of something can make a person change their opinion on almost anything, and can even adversely affect ones health. For instance, too much food and you get fat; too much heat and you get hot; too much time around your girlfriend or boyfriend and you get tired of them... you get the point. That being said, as with every rule and every near certainty, there is an exception. In this case, the exception is blowjobs.... just cant get enough of those.

-The Black Mamba

2 comments: